Today Mauricio defended his PhD thesis! With 7 publications in top journals like Science and Nature Ecology and Evolution, Mauricio’s PhD was incredibly productive and provided important insights into spatio-temporal patterns and dynamics of disease transmission in urban areas.
- Our lab is going to EEID 2019!
- A new paper investigates the link between the abundance of mosquitoes and the density of humans in models for vector-borne infections
- Mercedes and Shai will teach the course Networks in Ecology and Evolution
- Shai is on a visit to ICElab in Umea University, Sweden
- Our paper is featured in Nature Communications special collection on Complexity Research!