Shai will be presenting his research on ecological multilayer networks at NetSci2018 in Paris. As part of the Young Investigator Awards, his video pitch for the talk won the second place! See more about his research here.
- Our lab is going to EEID 2019!
- A new paper investigates the link between the abundance of mosquitoes and the density of humans in models for vector-borne infections
- Mercedes and Shai will teach the course Networks in Ecology and Evolution
- Shai is on a visit to ICElab in Umea University, Sweden
- Our paper is featured in Nature Communications special collection on Complexity Research!