The HIRO has published a new journal article! The article highlights challenges to the management of clinical trial imaging, and includes several recommendations to tackle these issues industry-wide. The article, titled “Critical Challenges to the Management of Clinical Trial Imaging: Recommendations for the Conduct of Imaging at Investigational Sites,” will appear in an upcoming 2019 issue of Academic Radiology and is available electronically now!
- Dr Giger developed technology, QuantX, acquired by Paragon Biosciences
- HIRO publishes new journal article!
- Dr. Giger Elected as a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical and Biological Engineering
- Dr. Karczmar’s Survivorship and Early Cancer Screening Advocacy Featured in Forefront and Chicago Tribune
- Drs. Karczmar and Oto to be awarded $200,000 by the George Schulz Innovation Fund for QMIS
- University of Chicago Faculty and Trainees at RSNA 2018
- Drs. Giger and Karczmar featured in “Pink: Powered by People” advertisement
- HIRO provides faster access to research echocardiograms!
- Dr. Giger appointed to the National Advisory Council for NIBIB of the NIH
- Dr. Giger receives 2018 iCON Innovator Award
- Radiology Departmental MRI research highlighted in AJR InBrief newsletter
- HIRO completes its 10,000th image data request!
- New 2018 HIRO Fee Schedule Released
- Dr. Maryellen Giger selected as 2018 Chicago’s Notable Women in Education honoree
- Drs. Maryellen Giger, Greg Karczmar and Gillian Newstead named Society of Breast MRI inaugural Fellows